Thursday, May 11, 2006

Baby Pigs



Well, we have babies. Baby pigs. Born on May 9. It was just a shame that I missed being there when they were born though. It has been a while since my last post but I have a new job now and will get my first paycheck from there tomorrow. I am so excited. I have been working for NCR now for going on two weeks. My second week of employment, they sent me off to training for 3 weeks. After the 3 weeks of training, I get to work in the "field" for 7 weeks and then back to Dayton, OH again for 3 more weeks of training. I will be glad when the training is over so that I can be home every night. I have been here now for 3 days and am ready to come home to my wife and kids. I sure do miss Michelle. What a Woman. Taking care of our 3 kids. Not to mention helping out with raising the rabbits and pigs and chickens. I think she got more than she bargained for. Gosh!! What a blessing she is to me though. See what happens when you trust in the Lord. He provides your every need. I am sure Joe Ed has his hands full now that I am gone for a few weeks. All of the feedings for the animals 2 times a day. I think he will be glad when I get home. I Will be glad when I get home!!

No comments: