Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Explorers





This picture was taken the day before Thanksgiving. As you can tell, We even took Lily along with us on the adventure. I will put some other pictures below. We had a really good Thanksgiving. We spent it at my Mom and Dad's. Just Michelle, I and the kids at Mom and Dad's. Ronda and Marshall were able to come spend Thanksgiving with us too. They ate with us. It was good to see them. Tomorow is "Black Friday". Michelle and I will get up early in the morning and go our seperate ways to hit the stores. It's kind of a rush but we don't get into the swinging elbows and stuff. We go and find what we have on our list and if it's gone, then so be it and we go to the next items. It's kind of fun. The next big thing for me is that My Older Brother, George will be coming in for Christmas from Canada. He was here a few years ago but it will be good to see him. Especially for Christmas. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have plenty to be Thankful for.



No comments: