Saturday, March 07, 2009

Amazing

It's amazing. It has been a long time since I have posted on my blog and the last time I did that was when my wife made me. I have been so busy but haven't we all. I have been going to school, working full time and so much more it seems. I am preparing this weekend for my mid terms. It has been Very hard going back to school and working full time. I am taking about 12 hours this semester but plan on taking the summer off from school at least and then starting back again in the fall. I will be so proud of myself when I finally get my Associate of Arts degree. But that only be my first step. I have never written so many papers in my life. I know this is short but just wanted to keep you posted on what is going on. Michelle and the kids are doing wonderful. I am sure that Michelle will be glad when I am done with school. Bless her heart, she has been doing everything around the house (not that I ever helped before) I won't go into much detail because I am sure that Michelle will making a post on her blog shortly now that she might have a little more time on her hands.

1 comment:

Nel said...

Missed your posts! Good to hear from you, but I know how hard working full time and going to school is. But it will be worth it! Such a feeling of accomplishment when you get it done! I actually kinda missed it when I was finished. It is always good to take the summers off, then you don't get so burned out! Both of mine are Associate of Applied Science, one in Business Office Technology and the other in Accounting. Good Luck!