Friday, February 19, 2010

Exciting Times

Well, we ended up going to the ER last night.  I had been having chest pains on and off over the last few days and decided to go ahead and go to the hospital to get checked out.  After an extended 6 hour stay in the ER, blood work done, CT Scan and EKG, I found that all I have is acute bronchitis.  Now I feel stupid for going in but at least I found that my heart is in excellent shape and no blockages anywhere.  It was a rough night.  I think it was rougher on Michelle.  We got back home from the  hospital at 4am this morning and she stayed up until she got the kids ready for school and came back from dropping them off and got in bed at about 8am.  She did get about 5 hours sleep before getting back up to go get the kids from school.  I, of course got my sleep in but still feeling a little rough.  Michelle is now passed out on the couch and I don’t have enough nerve to wake her.  Maybe I will just bring her pillow to her and make sure she is covered up.  Then I guess I will go to bed all by myself.  Lexi is having a friend over tonight too so they are keeping themselves busy.  Allison and Bradley are already passed out in their beds asleep.  Glad I am off this weekend.  I of course had to call in sick this morning cause there would be no way I could have worked after being up all night.  God Bless to you all.

2 comments:

Nel said...

Glad everything was all right. That is kinda scary. And much better to be safe than sorry! Tell Michelle and the kids I love them!

until next time... nel

College Term Papers said...

Thanks for this info, this issue has been bugging me like crazy for the last couple of days.