Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter 2010

P4040048

We had a great visit in Hector for Easter.  Enjoyed the Church service.  We had great food and Great company.  The kids really enjoyed the visit but it was just too short.  The Girls dresses actually came from a lady that made them from a pattern.  Such a lovely lady.  I had worked on her computer a few times and she had told me that she wanted to make my daughters their dresses for Easter.  What a wonderful blessing.  I won’t go into much detail though about the weekend.  For more information, go to Michelle's Blog and she will fill you in.  I have some more pictures that I will try and post later. 

  Things are going well for Weir Computing.  Hopefully, I will be able to get a web site built soon.  I have been getting some jobs here and there.  I am looking forward to more jobs coming in.  What a treat it would be to have multiple computers to work on at the same time.  Can you tell that I am just starting out? 

2 comments:

Nel said...

Love the picture! The kids are getting so big. Weir Computing, how cool is that. Good Luck on that venture! I know there is a guy we use here, that stays pretty busy. He works on the computers of course and also will come out to your house and fix the problems. Set up networking ect. And as he says word of mouth advertising is one of the best there is! Put you some flyers up around or business cards. Again Good Luck.
until next time... nel

Jeff said...

Yes, I make house calls too. I have made house calls to peoples houses as well as to business calls too. That's where the need is. I pick up computers and take them with me to work on if I can't fix them there on the spot. I also do networking. I became CISCO certified for the networking with a previous job. It's a pretty cool side job. Specially since I enjoy working on computers like that. I even have my own business cards too. I am on facebook too with the business. If you look on the side of my blog page it has a link.