Sunday, November 19, 2023




Thanksgiving Week
So much going on.   We will be having the whole family here this week for Thanksgiving.  I am so excited.  On top of all of that, I have surgery scheduled for Tuesday.  One night hospital stay.  
  Things are progressing with my Parkinson's Disease.  I have freezing gait.  I still fall from time to time. I have "Lost Moment" where I don't remember where I am or what I am doing.   Some people call it dementia moments.  Parkinson's Disease is different for everyone so I am told.  I am not sure how it is with everyone else but this is my journey.  My tremors have gotten so much better with this new medicine.  I still have them a little but not as wild as before.  I wonder when it will be time for me to stop driving.  Maybe I have already gone longer than needed with driving.  I am still working full time.  I will continue to do that as long as I can.  I think I told them at work, when they asked how long I planned on working here, I told them they would have to move my dry dead bones out to the dumpster.  
  I hate this all for my wife.  She has so much to deal with and trying to take care of me and everyone else it seems.  Prayers are always appreciated.  I don't want this to turn into a woe is me party!  I just want to remember all that happens or let others remember.  Maybe help others understand what some go through with this disease.  I may be depressed at times but I know I have so much more to do.

                                                                                Jeff


 

No comments: