Thursday, September 22, 2005


You just have to see the pictures I took of Bradley getting his first Barber Shop hair cut. He is so cute. I guess he takes that after me. It' s just a curse we Weir boys have. Everyone here is doing wonderfully. Still searching for a job since my company will be closing it's doors in a week from tomorow. I am sure that I will start getting calls from all over. I sure have posted resume's all over the place. I did finally get in touch with some folks in Louisiana. They are all doing just fine. I just hope that the Non Christians will see God through this and turn thier ways to him. Not much else is up except the price of gas is going up again. The weather here is hot and sunny. Maybe we will get some rain here next week with the new storm coming through.
You know, every morning I get up and go to my computer and read the news on certain web sites that show me the news I want to read. Maybe you all can come here and read the news of our personal lives each morning (or each month, depending on how often I make posts). God Bless and will write more later.

No comments: