Tuesday, December 06, 2005

two and a half weeks before Christmas, 4 days before my wedding anniversary. Time sure flies when you are unemployed. Still searching for a job. I have two hopefuls but still waiting to hear from them. House is still up for sale and the house was shown for the first time in a month, yesterday. The power, water and Gas is turned on at the house we will be moving into. The plan right now is to move in by the first of the year. The girls could begin the new year in their new school. By the end of this week the wood stove will be installed. We still have to paint and clean before we move in and need to see how much it would cost to have the carpets cleaned after painting and before moving in. Oh, did I mention that we are out of money? Still have the bills and house payment until it sells. God has been providing everything though. Everything I look at the finances and bills, I think, How can we continue. But when it is time to pay the bills, there seems to always be enough there. Yes I get unemployment benefits but when you are used to making $40K and now make less than $15K, UHHHHHGGGG!!!!
Do you feel my pain?

No comments: