Monday, December 19, 2005

House Cleaning

I don't have a picture for this one but we will be going to our new address this week to clean. The carpets are now steam cleaned and the wood stove installed and the 6 Rick of wood delivered. Now we are going to clean the windows and baseboards and clean the kitchen and bathroom. We are also taking the kids beds with us this trip and have them set up for on moving in day, they will have their own beds to sleep on. It is getting colder outside now. I sure will be glad when the move is complete. I have made all of the address changes so I hope that it will work out. With the Post office supposed to be so great, I had put in the change of address to start on the 26th of this month, Well we went two days with no mail and each time, I went to the post office and asked if it had been forwarded by accident. The first time they said no it states that it is not supposed to be forwarded until the 26th. The second day of no mail, they said that it had been forwarded but not to worry, the forwarding station will notice the mistake and send it back. I am thinking that by the time I get the mail sent back here, we will have moved already. AAAUUUGGGHHHH!! hehe. Oh well. I am expecting a check to be coming so I hope it gets here soon for unemployment. I am also waiting for the Polar Express movie to show up I ordered off eBay for a stocking stuffer.

No comments: