Thursday, October 06, 2005

The first week so far of being unemployed has been like a vacation so far. I have enjoyed not having paperwork and emails and cell phones ringing all of the time. I have, however, been staying busy with helping Michelle out with the house work. I start substitute teaching for the local middle school here in town next week and am looking forward to that. Maybe they will call me to come in before that. I did get a call from Home Depot wanting me to take a job as Assistant Manager for the Little Rock store but not sure how much they will offer and if it would be worth driving an hour each way to and from work. We will have to wait for the phone interview which will take place this afternoon at 4:00pm. Don't worry. I will keep you posted on the results.
We are preparing for the Birthday Parties. October is such a busy month for us each year. Both Girls get a year older and we do too. They do grow up so fast though. I have enjoyed them this week. God Bless and will keep you posted.

No comments: