Sunday, October 23, 2005

Searching

Will the search ever end? I am still looking for a job. Seems that things are not working out yet. We have decided to sell our house and move to where my parents live and will be able to find a job there. I know that it will be tough on Lexi because of school though. She is 8 years old now and has made some friends where we are now. She has been to 3 different schools so far since kindergarten. I have been substitute teaching at the Jr. High school here since being unemployed. Everyone keeps saying I need to go back to college to get a degree. I would love to do that but times are getting tough. It will be getting tougher though. Fuel prices for heating this winter is supposed to be going up 64%. Our highest gas bill last winter was about $300. Don't think we can do that and that is one of the reasons we are moving. We will put the house up for sell Monday and hope and pray that it will sell fast. God will take care of us though. I am not worried. All of our bills are paid up to date now and we still have some money left and God keeps telling me "Didn't I say that I would take care of my Children?".OH, us of little faith. He has always met our needs.

No comments: