Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Search Continues

The job search continues. Even though I may have been offered a position with the other company that was awarded the contract, they do not want to pay for drive times and not sure if they would pay for meals with overnight stays. They want me to pay out of pocket expenses in hopes to be reimbursed as they work things out. Sorry! Not gonna work for me. I did interview with the other Retail company this past Friday and seems that it went very well. The District Manager told me that she was confident that within the next 30 days she could get me started in the Management training program. Until then, I can substitute Teach at the local school and also apply for employment benefits and see if they might be able to help me find a job too. I am not worried about this though because I know that God is in control. He will continue to guide and direct me.

No comments: