Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beginning of School

P7170063

Off To a Good Start

The kids seem to have gotten off to a good start this year with school.  They really enjoy it.  The Sunday before school started, I woke Bradley up and told him it was time to wake up and get ready for Church.  We lazed around a little and yawned.  I also told him that it would be just a few days and he would be getting up early each morning to get ready for school every day.  He then asked, “Daddy, will it ever be summer again”.

  The girls seem to like school ok this year too.  You know, they are at that age where they don’t say much about it.  Busy school year this year though since I am the President of PHT.  I am excited about what we can do as a group for the teachers and student at our school.  I am also running for School Board this year.  The election is on September 15th.  That is less than a month away.  This is the first time I have ever run for anything.   I am a little excited.  

 

P7170090 Make sure you follow me on Facebook and on Twitter.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: