Sunday, November 08, 2009

November Ramblings

It’s just not getting to the point where we have cool nights and not so hot days.  This is the first year in a while that we have actually has a slow transition between summer and fall.  I do have to say though, that it is rather warmer than normal.  Highs in the upper 60’s to lower 70’s and lows into the 40’s.  Not bad and not complaining.  I do love this kind of weather.  Just don’t want it to rain for a while so that the farmers can get their crops in.  Not sure what the Winter will bring though.  Notice how we start talking about the weather to break the ice and as a conversation starter?  Here we go.

Enjoyed Church this morning at the Bay United Methodist Church.  We visited there this morning because they were having a special Veterans service.  Pastor Angie had invited my family and I to come.  It was a touching service.  Thanks Pastor Angie for the invite, we always love coming to see everyone. 

  We also enjoyed Allison’s Birthday Party this weekend.  My how the kids are growing up.  My In-laws came for the weekend to be at the party.  It was fun for the kids and we did enjoy everyone.  Just tired after the party. 

  There are more things coming for the month and I will try to update again in a few day but we all know how that goes.  I use Windows Live Writer to do my posts and I see this link over to the side that says to upload video.  I might try the video thing later and post something on here.  Until then,  Thanks to everyone for staying tuned.  You can always follow me on Twitter or Facebook.  The links for Facebook is Here and you can also follow me on Twitter by clicking Here.

No comments: