Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blogging vs. Diary

You know, someone said the other day that blogging is just a diary of someone's life. News is not blogging. But did you ever think that news turns into being a diary of what is going on in the world?
Enough of that. Now let's move on. I just noticed that I have been doing this blog now since June of last year. I have only done this once or twice a month though. Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads this anyway. You know there is a place to where you can make comments on each posting.
Here I am in Dayton again. Away from my home and family. I really do not like this. I have to do this 3 week trip and be home first part of August just to turn around and do it again in October.

tomorrow is my Wife's Birthday


Happ
y Birthday. I sure wish I was at home with her.



No comments: