Saturday, July 29, 2006

That's My Boy

I have to admit that this guy is so Awesome. For those of you who do not know me, I am a family man. I love my wife and kids. I have two daughters, age 8 and 5 and then Bradley who is 2. I grew up in Bay, Arkansas and went to school there until I graduated. I went into the Navy for 7 years and then moved back home when I got out. Long story short, I moved to Russellville Arkansas and lived there for a while before just moving back home again. I now live back on the "farm". I grew up with wonderful parents who taught me well. Grandparents who lived down the road who I have very fond memories of. I grew up in Church and still go to Church. Not as often as I wish though due to work at times. Now it's my and my wife's turn. Time to bring up our children. Take them to Church and teach them as we were. I saw Ryan Vaughan's blog where he was reading a book with his son. Spending time with your family like that is awesome. That is a family man right there.
I haven't really messed with Blogs much but mine. I have read a few others here and there but since the other day, I have run across some interesting blogs and some nice folks out there. Some just so happens to be in my home town. I grew up in this small town where we all new each other. I moved back in the house I grew up with out in the country. I wouldn't change a thing. I look at my wife and Children and thank the Lord and wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Jeff,
I read your blog back when you had been laid off and were trying to sell your house. You were so worried about finding a job and wondering if the house would EVER sell. I was just thinking as I read this post how far you and your family have come in a year. God is good, and He knows best even when we are feeling our way in life, having to walk by faith, and not by sight. Look how far God has brought you in a year.

Your little man is adorable. I want to hug him up and smooch him all over his face! Think he'd let me? ;-)