Saturday, July 01, 2006

Summer Fun

July 4th Weekend and we are all having fun this summer. It has already been a hot one. We are all doing fine. The picture above is of Michelle. We were at her sisters with the kids swimming in the back yard. We still have the pigs and chickens. We don't have eggs yet though but should start having them by the end of August or First of September. I am enjoying my job. I have a company van now and get to work on Computers and stuff. Well, I gotta go for now but will try (TRY) to keep up to date on everything. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Greeneyes said...

Hello from eastern Canada,
I love your blog , your right you have a great wife there , raising three children , pigs and chickens , OH MY , my hat is off to her .you also have a beautiful family , you are blessed ! I wish you good luck with your buisness and hope you are up to your ears in piglets soon
haha
Take care
Greeneyes

Jeff said...

Thank you so much. You are the first person to have left me a comment. Thanks for the kind words and yes I am blessed. I pray that you are too.

Take care.

Greeneyes said...

Thank you !