Saturday, July 29, 2006

You can't tell me they ain't Beatiful

















Here is Allison and Lexi. They sure are growing up fast. Lexi is the strong one who acts like nothing bothers her. These girls can't seem to be apart from each other but they love to fight. I guess it's a sibling thing. Lexi is going into the 3rd grade now and Allison is startng the big K. Looks like shcool will be starting soon and Michelle and Bradley will rule during the day. Bradley sure does love his Sisters. He can't seem to be apart from them. All in all, We make a great family. We need to get a family picture made.

3 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Jeff, your girls are gorgeous! Is their hair as red as it looks in these pics? If it helps any, my younger sister and I fought like cats and dogs until we were both grown, and now we are super close. Even when we were young, though, the two of us could fight, but nobody else had pick on us, or the other one would wade in and beat the stew out of the interloper! LOL I'd almost bet money that your girls are and will be the same way. :-)

And I wanted to tell you, the reason I didn't comment on your blog back almost a year ago when I first found it was that it seemed like you wanted it to be mostly a diary just for yourself, and I didn't want to intrude if it was. Some people don't want to be bothered. If I had known that you would welcome comments, I would have made myself known then.

Lamar says Hi to you. ;-)

Have a great Sunday, Jeff. :-)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

PS: Thanks for the link, Jeff. And I noticed all the new stuff in your sidebar, too. Very nice..... :D

Greeneyes said...

Your girls are angelic , your little son too. you are truly blessed.
great to see a man realize how good his life is and not want to change a thing , uplifting,thanks for sharing
Greeneyes